For all man are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall -1Peter 1:24

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Have fun bashing on ppl down on their luck

Doing some PC house keeping when I found an old msn log. I kept it around because it irked me so much that, it still burns brightly today.

Quoting my 2005 pissed off of the year,
A screenshot of the message.
Hell! I dare say anyone who knows me well enough will know that's the complete opposite of me and what I stand for. Well, now three years later, here's my bloody reply. YOU (if you're reading this) know who you are. Or might you have simply forgotten? Look where I'm standing now, see how far I've come and how much further I'd go. Then stare hard into the mirror, see what you've become, and whether you can still find a shred of your genuine self. YOU who live your life pretending to be what you are not. YOU who assumed you understand true poverty, while hiding in your dad's suits. To think I once trusted you and sought your advise. To hell with you and all your self-important pretense. Haven't you even noticed that no one is impressed?

I'm turning back to address this for the final time. I've dug it up and spat it out. Now I'm moving on. Feels good to be rid of another old grievance.

"This is SPARTA !! "

No comments: