For all man are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall -1Peter 1:24

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Warren Buffett - How to Grow Wealth in a Responsible and Sustainable Manner

http://www.lioninvestor.com/how-to-grow-wealth-in-a-responsible-and-sustainable-manner/

I like the following lines:

- Never trade reputation for money

- People self select themselves

- The standard of living does not equate with the cost of living. Up to a point it does, and then you leave that point. I want to be around my friends; to be able to do what I love to do. Fortunately, I’m able to

- I told my children what my dad told me. “Anything you do (as long as it’s legal), I’m behind you. I’ll back you. You don’t have to be me. You have to be you.” What they do is more important than what I do. They have to follow their own passion.

No comments: