For all man are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall -1Peter 1:24

Monday, March 30, 2009

Body's Breathing While It Can

My Doctor told me it's due to accumulated fatigue. All the work , training and lack of rest kept my immunities low. Which was why I fall sick so often. I also received some sleeping pills for my insomnia, I'll take her advise and give myself a long break.

- Cut down on exercise
- force myself to sleep early
- just sit back an relax, (during holidays etc.)
- Avoid outdoor activities (due to fickle weather conditions)

Cough syrup is making me drowsy...


I must be going insane,
went to the doctor so that he could relieve my pain,
he's got a little pill for me, just a little luxury,
to help me through my day.

No comments: