For all man are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall -1Peter 1:24

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Towards Financial Liberation

A series of events woke me up to the error of my ways.

Consequences of past relationships which I allowed to stagnate; bridges I didn't built; friends I neglect because of my arrogance.

Some of the opportunities lost were great and others minor. Ironically, some doors would not have opened if I had not made the right mistakes.

I also learnt about the concept of financial freedom and how interesting the journey to get there. It made the micro concerns of the rat race seem so insignificant.

Injustice is bound to occur, but the greater potentials has desensitized me to such trivia pricks. If I plan my cards right, I would have the freedom to just walk away.

No comments: