For all man are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall -1Peter 1:24

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I no longer know myself

I feel empty once again. devoid of emotions. With the exception of one regrettable emotional hiccup, I'm now feeling empty all over again. There is neither peace nor panic, only something mechanical. Life just goes on day by day, reacting automatically to situations thrown at me. Much has occurred recently, and they might have some correlation.

The proverbial empty cup
Unlike last year, this emptiness seemed to be part of something bigger. Along with House Keeping Campaign 2008, the events seemed to be readying me for something. Even tho I have no idea, I somehow sense great changes round the corner. A new chapter is about to begin.

No comments: