For all man are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall -1Peter 1:24

Monday, December 1, 2008

Defiance

Oh yes I have to find my path,
no less walk on earth, water and fire

Only two drugs work for me now. 1. Alcohol and 2. Extreme Workouts.
Since I promised my doctor that I'll quit drinking* that leaves Extreme workouts.

I intend to make my negative energy work for me by re-directing them into physical training. Safely and constructively this time**
Will conduct a renewed exercise of self-discipline, with the goal of regaining my weaken fitness and to bring myself to new limits.

This is my show of defiance against the recent series of mis-events thrown at me.

*That is a story for another time
**Not like back then when I nearly killed myself... which is also a story for another time

No comments: