For all man are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall -1Peter 1:24

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Dec2008 Year End Debrief - Of course justice exists¸ to those who can afford it.

Missing inner Heat, life gets colder

If this was already the year end, I'd like to close it as the Year of Infidelity Awareness. Its really all around me, except I didn't noticed, until now. Its hard not have one's perspective shaken, after seeing so many families breaking up for the better, and those that (stupidly) decided not to.

There's simply no excuse for selfish philandering spouses, dominating abusive partners, emotional blackmail, exercising bondage through financial dependency. Just because everyone else accepts it, doesn't mean I have to.

*** DELETE ***

On the flip-side, it makes me wonder, if I'll too become the man I hate.
After I reach and exceed that level.

its easy to tell right from wrong when we're younger,
as we grow older its difficult.
The villains and heros get all mixed up.
- Extract from 'Quantum Of Solace'

No comments: