For all man are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall -1Peter 1:24

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Casually seeking some semblence of sanity

Following yesterday's ordeal, I've developed a new level of intolerance for alcohol. Its time to quit drinking once more.

I did a quick review. It seems my options are getting lesser when it comes to ordering drinks. Luckily there still is a reasonable list of available options for now.

Drinks I absolutely cannot take...
Soft drinks (Sugar)
Coffee (caffeine)

Drinks I am reluctant to take...
White wine (Phobia)
Beer (Phobia)
Hard liquor
Champaign (Phobia)
Chinese Tea (Insomnia)

Drinks I can still take for now...
Fruit juice
Red wine
Herbal drinks
Soup
Soya Bean
Green Tea
Pokka Carrot
Milo

Favorite Drinks...
Plain water
Ice water
Ice water with lemon
Warm water
Water on the rocks
Mineral water
Condensation...

No comments: