For all man are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall -1Peter 1:24

Friday, December 14, 2007

Many many dancing bright lights. *stumble*

Woke up at 6.30am and the room was still spinning. Somebody get the number of that truck that just hit me.

Then I remember, I drank a bit last night.

Now is this what a hangover feels like? (since I never had one before) Somehow I'm more convinced its simply the effect of the sheer volume of alcohol still circulating my systems.

Went on to work in a semi-charmed state, greeting colleagues in a half-hearted manner. It somewhat cleared up after having Bak Kut Teh soup for lunch.

+ Evening +
It was either the after effects of drinking, or my latent dislike for working late. Was feeling awkwardly low morale and it didn't helped that Mother reminded me of Father's bankruptcy debts the moment I got home.

I've decided I still hate working in operations. Will take on the current role with a mission based approach. The only way I could beat this is by knowing it is short term. Therefore I'll excel in the job, so that I can quickly 'graduate' and move on. 述战述绝..

No comments: