For all man are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall -1Peter 1:24

Thursday, December 13, 2007

We might have drank a fountain dry.

Was on leave and I went to Bottles & Bottles again as I couldn't forget the good wine.
With Chunz and Clarence, we had two bottles along with Sashimi and lots of chips. And they left.

Since this was Parkway Parade afterall, 老爷 came down to join me, along with a gang of his UTi colleagues, including Larry and Wei Khyuan. We had Oysters and sashimi and drank on till 9pm.
Then Momo and Elaine showed up too. We drank more and had sashimi again.

I had been drinking for 8hrs non-stop! Thats a new high, pun intended.
Far too much.
Reached home and hit the sack immediately, since I have to work the next day.

No comments: